Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

I am so thankful for my children on this Mother's Day. Each one is a special gift. I was talking to Stephanie the other day. She was doubting that I loved her. I told her that for 9 years I have been taking care of her. Like I take care of Rebeca now, I took care of her. I still take care of her even though now she can do more things by herself. For Stephanie who is now 9 that is over 9,000 meals !!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful kids and a great job on the blog, Susan. Brasil seems to agree with you; you still look like your 20! Having had all those kids only keeps you young, evidently! Thanks for the updates, and keep em coming. Look forward to getting you guys stateside for a year so we can hang out a bit! Tell the fam howdy from us
Rob