Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

June 15, 2010

Brazil vs N Korea

Did anyone watch any soccer games today??? Well all of Brazil stopped to watch their team play in the World Cup. This is the way of soccer in Brazil. All buisness closed for everyone to watch! Good that they won 2-1 next week will be the same until it is over. Brazilian expect their team to be in the finals and WIN. We watched the game here at home with four other girl that came over. More cleaning today. I worked in the bathroom. Tomrrow is the kitchen! The kids were gone all morning to practice so Rebeca and I got some things done. She was happy to stay with me as everyone headed out. I went on my first bike ride this afternoon through the sugar cane field.

No comments: