Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

August 31, 2010

Not An Ordinary Bike Ride

This is Timothy and Mateus his friend. They are out with Rogerio on a bike ride but not an ordinary bike ride as you will see from the pictures. I went with then on Saturday. It was fun??? We went 20km. The goal was 30 but we ran out of time. I think with me and some others it took them longer them before! We call this ministry Beyond Limits.



I told Rogerio this is why I do not go fast down hill!




I put the pictures in the wrong order but could have been over the river and through the woods! On Sat we were actually so thankful for this refreshing stream.





No comments: