Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

September 05, 2010

Starbucks in Brazil

Guess where Jessica and I are....... Starbucks I got to drink a nice vanilla latte last night. Although I did have to go back and have the guy put more vanilla in it. In the big mall in Campinas they have just opened a new Starbucks. We do not go very much to this mall that is about 45 minutes away but when we do I know what I will be eating. I did just have a coffee. Although I was tempted by the expresso brownie, I was not going to spend R$6 to buy one. The guy helping me said wow you have on high shoes. I said I do not have on high heels!!!!


No comments: