Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

October 28, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch Parable at Brazilian school

Here I am with Priscila sharing the Pumpkin Patch Parable. I am the farmer and the kids are all at my pumpkin patch. I have one real pumpkin and the rest are paper. You will notice too that my pumpkin is very green and little orange but can not be picky here. I had five classes to share the story with so instead of cutting five pumpkins we cut out the pumpkin the first time and then put the pieces back into it and the inside too. It made it very easy







This is Stephanie's class all the girls. You see Stephanie is a little taller then all of them

In Brazil it is very hot so we can not leave a cut pumpkin out. It gets rotten very fast and gets full of bugs!! Now it is in the refrig and I need to make something with pumpkin.



No comments: