Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

November 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

It is my mom's birthday Nov. 29 I found some really neat picture of her with her grandchildren and me. I am so grateful to God for her life. For the example she is to me and my children. We all love her so much. Last year we got to celebrate with her on her birthday which was so special. I even got to make her a cake. I found a really neat cake in a magazine. Wanted it to be a really special cake......Well that was one of the worst cake any of us has ever taste! We all had a good laugh about that. Mom have a great day.
































This was my birthday with my mom! That was a special day. The cake my mom made for me was sooooo much better then the cake I made for her:) Special note my sister is one of the best cooks and these twice baked potatoes are to die for. My children talk about Aunt Debbie's cooking all the time!








With lots of love from the Soares Family












No comments: