Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

March 15, 2012

March 15th Bible Verse

March 15th is here and time to work on another verse or set of verses. I am memorizing verse from the book "The Cross Centered Life." by CJ Mahaney. They are wonderful verses about what Christ did for me. Romans 5: 6-11 will be the next verse I work on.

"De fato, no devido tempo, quando ainda eramos fracos,Cristo morreu pelos impios. Dificilmente havera alguma que morra por um justo, embora pelo homen bom talvez alguem tenha coragem de morrer. ..."

The key to memorizing verses and retaining them is review time. But even though I have memorized many verses during my life and forgotten them, the time spent memorizing them was well worth it. God always taught me many things during the time I was memorizing the verse.

Rebeca and I are working on Our Fathe who Art in Heaven Matthew.

In my kindergaten class we are memorizing The Lord is my Shepherd. The other kids at school memorize a verse a week. Lets hide God's word in our hearts.

No comments: