Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

May 17, 2012

May 15th Memory Verse

We are in a new house and I am running with Lady in a new place but I am continuing to work on Isaiah 53.  Now I am on verse 5

"Mas ele foi transpassado por causa das nossas transgressoes, foi esmagado por causa das nossas transgressoes foi esmagado por causa de nossa iniquidades o castigo que nos trouxe pas estava sobre ele, e pelas suas feridas fomos curados."  Isaias 53:5

At about 5:30 in the morning when the sun is coming up Lady and I are ourunning and I am repeating these.  It is a blessed time.  I tell everyone they are missing out!  they continue to sleep!
... by His wounds we are healed!!

No comments: