Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

July 13, 2012

July 1st Verse

With the arrival of my family to visit us for two weeks in Brazil, I did not post the verse for July 1st and now it is almost time for the July 15th verse.  I have not stopped and I am continuing to memorize in Colossians.  I am on Colossians 3:3-4

In Portuguese "Pois voces morreram e agora a sua vida esta escondida com Cristo em Deus.  Quando Cristo e a sua vida for manifestado, entao voces tambem serao manifestado com ele em gloria."

What great verse to remember in the morning.  This morning when I opened my Kindle to read in my daily Bible reading.  Isaiah 25:1 said "O Lord you are my God, I will exalt you, I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure.

No comments: