Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

August 01, 2012

August 1st Memory Verse

August 1st - It is time for a new verse to be added to memory.  I am going to memorize a But God... Verse.  Have you ever read those.  I was reading my Our Daily Bread this morning and the devotional shared some of these verse.  They are amazing to look at.

Psalms 73:26 " My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my potion forever."

Psalms 49:14-15 "Their beauty shall be consumed in the grave... But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave."

I will be memorizing these verse for the next two weeks!!

This morning I was awake at 5am again because vacation is over and school has begun.  I was so delighted or overwhelmed with joy running this morning out in the sugar cane field with the sun coming up.  There is hardly a more beautiful time.  Lady, my faithful running partner did not care at all she was just glad to be outside running and sniffing around. 

No comments: