Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

September 05, 2012

September 1st Verse

The start of a new month.  Time continues to go so fast.  I am continuing to work on Psalms 1 in portuguese.  I am working on verse 3-6.  I am teaching the kindergradeners these verse in English.  They have memorized Psalms 23 and are ready for new verses.  It is amazing always what kids can memorize.  Rebeca was up with me this morning to run at 5am so I was visiting with her while walking running with Lady.  I love the time in the morning during a run to memorize and pray.  Many times our minds our filled with a bunch of unwanted thought so it is good to keep them busy!! 

No comments: