Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

April 08, 2013

Easter Desserts at Melody's House

Jessica, Melody, Rebeca

Jessica and I made a Easter sugar cookies

Dessert table at Lindsay and Jeff's house


Today Rogerio said goodbye to Mike and thank you for all the work

Jeff, Lindsay and Melody
We had a family Easter.  Later in the afternoon we went to have desserts at Lindsay and Jeff's house.  It is fun because Jessica likes to decorate and make things like me.  We had fun doing the Easter sugar cookie.  Although I did do a different recipe that had orange flavoring which was not the favorite of anyone.  I will just use the regular recipe next time. I also made a pudding dessert that a friend makes in Sao Paulo.  Hers was better but I wanted to give it a try!   We then headed to church in the evening for the Easter service.

No comments: