Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

May 15, 2008


Timothy’s Letter
Rebeca
On May,6 2008 my new sister was born. Her name is Rebeca Elizabeth Soares. She was 8 pounds. She was 20 inches long. Rebeca was born at 10:00 pm and stayed at the
hospital for 24:00 hours. We picked them up on Thursday. The hospital that they stayed
was called Sao Francsio. When we went to pick them up, we took Simone and Priscila
the two girls that are helping my dad. When we got home our good friend made lunch
for us. It was time to for the baby to nurse, so we all ate except my mom that was nursing.
Our friend made the lunch for my mom and she did not eat anything so we laughed. After we
ate, my dad went to practice. My mom taught us how to chang diapers and put on clothes
After all that she went to sleep. I Timothy went to play in the sand. When I came back
I took a shower and played skip-bo. I won. My dad was playing Battle Ship with my sister
Jessica.
By Timothy Luiz Soares

No comments: