Soares Family in Brazil

Soares Family with Atletas em Acao

We are missionaries in Brazil working with Atletas em Acao. AeA is a sports ministry that uses sports as a platform to share with athletes about Jesus Christ

May 26, 2011

Cutting the Sugar Cane

This is the time of the year that they cut all the sugar canee. Now it is done mostly with machines as they are not allowed to burn it anymore. WE were passing by after church and took pictures. The van was completely full. We love our 17 passangers van. We are thankful that God has allowed us to use it so much with all the kids and teams. Today I wa in the bak with Rebeca you can see my blond hair. She is always asking me to sit back with her. Most of the time I stay in the front but sometimes I go.














This was lunch after church. We had Mateus's family from church over. All had a great time. We had faitias and Mateus's mom brought us their favorite family dessert. It was delicious.













No comments: